Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blue stool


This might seem like just another photo.. but let me explain what it really shows
 
This photo was taken on the night of my roomie, Priti’s birthday (March ’07) in room number – 526 (I think) in SPMC (Savitri Phule Mahila Chhatralaya!!) at Marine Drive, Mumbai.

Back to the photo...
·         The bag of ‘Gaylord’ had the leftovers from the chocolate cake I got for Priti. (Ignore the name but this was our favorite place to get cakes from).
·         Blue stool and white marks? The cake HAD to be protected from ants. Hence the layering of other bags below and placement on stool in the middle of the room. The white marks are ant-repellent chalk marks :)




This photo brings back many memories. And of course, I have so many other pictures of all the fun we (Priti, Plo and me) had that night, but this one really has the essence of celebrating birthdays in hostel.

…and yes, the cake made it to the next morning without an ant-attack !


3 comments:

Pallavi said...

awwwww! what happy memories :) :) I miss you guys!!

RM said...

LOL! Ant reppelent Chalk!!! This brings back so many memories to me as well!

Priti said...

Desperation to save the cake made us so creative! That was easily one of the most memorable bday eves Iv ever had! I love u guys!