Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Home away from home


How can you not miss a view like that?

Something I wrote in 2008:
Its been a year....seems like a lifetime... seems historical.... since my last day in the hostel.... the place where I spent almost 5 years of my life... I really miss it!

The paani paani chai,
The powdery coffee,
The Coffee Energy,
The hardly working TV.....

The late night gossips,
The early morning shower lines,
The 'anytime' Maggie,
The 'no-reason' parties.....

The millions of cats,
The walls that had cracks,
The funny deadlines,
The warnings millions of times...

The friendships,
The bonding,
The groups,
The learning....
 
I miss being a part of it,
I cherish the memories bit by bit...
I wish I cud roll back time,
And relive each moment, each line...
 
Can I just go back one time?
I promise I won’t take long....

1 comment:

Dhruti said...

Wow..!! this is very well written Brinda... :)