Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photo-Paint

This photo is special for more reasons than one.


This was probably my last oil on canvas painting.
 I wish I had written the year in which I had painted this, along with my name. A rough guess would be late 90s or early 2000s. 

The lady, who used to teach me oil on canvas, just had her first solo exhibition in Oman. And I felt guilty of not keeping in touch, when she took the pains to find my address and send me an invite to the inauguration. She had an enormous display of 90 gorgeous paintings (out of a personal collection of 300). I really wish I would take some time off from everything, take some inspiration from her, and paint.
In all honesty, I don't think I can paint like that again.. but I should try.

Oh, and also this was the first photo I clicked from my Canon 400D :)

2 comments:

netra said...

hey its never too late brinda.have fun.

Alpa said...

love it! especially the expressions.Brinda seriously you are one talented toprani.