Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tests!

Tests....
Ahhh.... I think of writing about this now as I am in the middle of studying for a history test which is due tomorrow...
Now to think about it, we have give "tests" almost a million times in our lives so far.. And I am not just referring to school and college tests, but also tests that life gives you...when there are difficult times ahead, we call them as "testing times" don't we?
Scheduled tests are always fine...its the surprise tests that gives us the creeps...but I guess after a while we get used to it, and probably good at it too...
The best part about a test I feel, is when the test is over.. :) Its like a feeling of achievement of crossing a massive hurdle...results at this time don't matter too much...Its the feeling of "being done" that is amazing...
And well, every test has to have a result...that can be pretty nerve wracking too!
But, who the hell cares...bring it on, and I'll do my best to face it!

No comments: