Friday, April 18, 2008

Friends

Isnt it amazing how some people can form friendships so quickly...while others will take years of being together to develop...
Well, I have made friends with a couple of sweet ladies at a history class...we just meet once a week during class but its jus so amazing to hear each others stories as we all come from different backgrounds and cultures...When I moved to Boston, I always wondered what it would be like to have friends from other countries.. Well, I think its great.. The little talks just tell so much and seem so much fun...
Back in India, I made awesome friends in college and in my hostel life...there is was like my friends were my family as they were with me ALL the time.. It was amazing how much time we spent with each other.. They are all the best memories ever...Im hoping most of them survive the test of time and distance...!

No comments: